When you are a booty call girl or hook girl for the man you love, how do you turn this around?

I hear this question all the time. How can i change my status as a booty call girl/hook up girl to become a man’s girlfriend or wife? If you are asking this question, you have already lost in the game of love, and you have lost your self-esteem and self-respect. But let me entertain this question by providing you with a more logical response.

I have identified 7 levels a man places any woman he encounters in his life. To get a better explaination of each level, refer to my previous written article “ladies if you are not a man’s unicorn, avoid any type of sexual relationship with him” The levels I have identified are

-level 1-“everyday woman”

-level 2-“just friends, really just friends”

-level 3-“hook up girl/booty call girl”

-level 4-“friends with benefit”

-level 5-“girlfriend/mistress”

-level 6-“wifey”

-level 7-“unicorn”

So you are level 3 as a hook up/booty call girl. The girl he calls last minute over to his place, gives her a slice of pizza and then “netflix and chill.” Most of the time, the initial level a man places you, you are doomed to stay, and it takes a man just minutes for a man to make an impression of what he feels about what level you belong to. To be exact, 90 percent of time you are going to stay at that level or get demoted to a lower level. However the chance of you being promoted to the next level is about 10 percent, and if you want to move to the next level and the next level, your chances become lower and lower.

This being said, it means the work and effort to move up a guys level of placement will have you going crazy, losing your feminity, losing yourself and settling for less. Is this worth it? For a 10 percent chance or even less, is it really worth it? Is any man or woman or anyone worth that much grief and your piece of mind.

So my general advice will be to walk away, with a white flag of surrender and wait for that man that will see you as his level 7(the unicorn) from the star. What may be another man trash would be another man’s treasure. Use that energy and effort to better yourself and elevate your status to get a better chance of finding a more suitable match.

But i know how most women think and I will entertain you with the 10 percent scenerio where you fight to gain a higher status with this particular man. The do’s of how to turn yourself from hook up girl/booty call girl to a girlfriend or wife.

  1. The first thing is to accept your condition as a hook up girl/booty call girl. nothing more, nothing less. If you are an idealist, become practical minded and just see situation as what it is, a man that wants sexual access to woman with very little or even no resource spent to get that sexual access. No argument of any type about the nature of the relationship should occur. When he calls you show up and be that perfect booty call girl. Learn good sexual techinques and give him the best sexual experience of his life. You are not here to change his mind.
  2. After a establishing a routine as a booty call girl for awhile, maybe a month. At this point he gets all his needs met start introducing converstaion into the mix. The converstaion should be about him, everyting about him. His day, his dreams-a guy that would want a booty girl girl, is a guy that likes himself so he wouldn’t mind talking about himself. But at this stage, it all about him, don’t talk about yourself, unless he asks and keep it short and sweet and always refocus the topic back to him.
  3. After another one month of being that perfect booty call girl, it is time to switch the nature of the relationship a little. Limit the time to when you are available for the booty call, make it two days out of the week, be very mindful and pick one weekend day and week day. For example I would pick Wednesday and Sunday, and tell him that only those days that you can quarantee that you will be available for sexual relationship. Be very stern on this, he calls on tuesday for booty, just indicate that you are available on Wednesday and Sunday. He may bulk or bark, but this when when the transition would happen and this is when you will know that you have put in a good effort and whether he proceeds or not, the ball is now in his corner. You haave given him the sexual experience of his life and he may ghost you, but stick to that plan of Wednesday or Sunday or nada.
  4. If he decides to proceeds, you have gained a little more control of the situation, now it is time to be a little more demanding of his resource and time. Ask him for take you for some lingerie shopping so he can pick out what type of lingerie he wants to see you in. Don’t pressure him, and give him time to make a decision. Still have the sexual relationship when he calls you within those given days only and be your great sexual self and bring lingerie books/catalogs once in a while and read those books infront of him without saying anything. If he agrees to this proposal, you have actually moved from “booty call girl” to “friends with benefit” You have taken this man out of the just the bedroom fun to shopping outside the bedroom. Next article will examine how to move from the “friends with benefits” to “girl friend”

So with this scenerio and with everything going well, it took three months to move to just level 4 “friends with benefits”. All that time, you could have been doing your nails, going to the gym and setting yourself for a better Prince Charming. But to each its own, see you in the next article.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s