Last week I showed you how I and my husband were able to achieve a trip of a lifetime to the Maritimes on a $2500. In this post I am going to breakdown all the individual cost of the trip.
Our trip was a total of 7 days (one week) at the end of July and beginning of August 2018. The places we visited were Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Pei, and Gaspe, Qc.
- Bus Tour, This included accommodation and travel to and from the maritimes with Midearth (located in Ottawa), for two people was $1579.74
- Meal plan for two people for one week was $514
- Tickets for sightseeing for two people was $400
- Taxi Service to take us from our apartment to the drop off location and back was $30
- Souvenirs and other things bought $50
The total for the trip was $2573.74. Here are the beautiful pictures: